Saturday 2 March 2013

Hooky in the Sunshine

It's been another glorious sunny day so we moved to moor at Lyme Green.



It's a good spot if you don't mind the tanoy anouncements and piped music coming from Homebase on the retail park. If you're in need of some retail therapy there's also a Poundstretcher, Pets at Home, Harveys furniture store, PC World, Next & Matalan. On the leisure side there's AMF Bowling and a Burgerking.

My latest crochet blanket is coming along nicely. The pile of squares is growing rapidly.


Originally I edged the squares with a row of grey double crochet but it didn't look right so I've pulled it all back and have ordered some black yarn which I think will look better. I've got another 4 colourways to work through yet. At the moment I'm doing 6 squares in each variation but I haven't worked out how many squares I'll need  in total. I suppose it might be an idea to measure the bed and see how big the blanket will need to be.



No comments: