Tuesday 26 June 2012

Stratford upon Avon


Is anyone else having problems with Blogger?  This is the third time I've tried to post tonight and the programme keeps altering the font and adding unwanted effects, so I'm sorry if it looks strange but I've given up trying to get it right.

_________________________

Well the sunshine didn't last!  The rain's been quite torrential at times but we just donned the waterproofs and carried on down 16 locks towards Stratford upon Avon where we are now moored.  We tried to get a mooring in Bancroft Basin but it was full, so Roger reversed back out through the bridge and we've moored beside the pub. 


reversing back out of the basin



There's supposed to be a 48 hour mooring limit in the basin, but it's well known that boats seriously over-stay here. There are quite a few here who passed us days ago, so it'll be interesting to see how many of them move on tomorrow.

Just after we moored up Chico fell in.  He was on the lead but was so busy being nosy as he stepped back onto the boat he just misjudged it and went in.

a soggy dog


2 comments:

Julia & Mark said...

Mine is doing the same, no idea what's causing it & like you I gave up trying to sort it!

Yvonne said...

Glad it wasn't just me, Roger's always saying that me and electronics just don't mix so I was wondering if it was something I'd done.....