Thursday 3 March 2011

At Beautiful Bugsworth


The weather forecast for last night was -1'C but by bedtime it was down to -2 and still dropping so we decided to bring the roof garden inside for the night. The three tubs of spring flowers spent the night in the shower and the weather station recorded a minimum overnight temperature of -4.1'C so I think we made the right decision. This morning it was bright sunshine once again but with a really thick frost everywhere.


Last year I taught myself to crochet by following the wonderfully clear tutorials on Attic24 blogspot. I've now started a blanket made from hexagons, again following Lucy's tutorial which you can find here. It's amazing how easy her instructions are and how quickly these hexagons materialise, they're also a bit addictive. I just have to make one more........the dinner can wait!



No comments: