Sunday 18 December 2016

Do you believe in Gremlins?

Hi, nice to see you again.

We've been away for a couple of days visiting family "up north" so David came to stay and boat and dog sit for us.  As a reward when we got back we let him drive the boat.


He liked it so much he's coming back again early January.

He also helped Roger put the decorations up

outside


and in


Our grandchildren are coming to stay over Christmas so we've gone a bit over the top this year......and I LOVE it!!!

Now for the Gremlin.  Ever since we moved onto Bluey odd things have been happening and small items go missing all the time only to turn up again a few days later. For example, I looked everywhere for a t-shirt that should have been in one particular drawer. I emptied every drawer on the boat but it was nowhere to be found.  A week later I opened my sock drawer, which I go in every day, and there it was right on top of everything else.  My computer mouse went missing only to turn up at the end of the bed!  At the moment all the adapters to fit the hose pipe onto the water stanchions are missing.  It's always small things and they always turn up in plain sight.  I told David I was certain we have a Gremlin living on board and he jokingly suggested we get a priest in to exorcise it.  No sooner had he said it than a ceramic plaque that has been firmly fixed on the wall since we moved in fell off and smashed into smithereens.  Spooky or what?????

Providing the Gremlin doesn't make me disappear for telling you about it, I'll wish you all a very Merry Christmas and see you again soon.

Bye for now

No comments: