Sunday 22 January 2012

A bit of hooky

I was given this beautiful book of crochet patterns for Christmas and have got "hooked" on one particular pattern.


I loved this blanket so much I decided I HAD to make it. So unfortunately everything else is falling behind, including updating the blog.



We're still stuck in Chester, so I'm making the most of the quiet time before we start travelling again to try and get it finished. I didn't realise just how addicted I'd become, but I suppose that's a good thing since I have to make 71 plain squares and 71 flower squares.


I've made about half of the squares now so I'll show you the photos when it's finished.

1 comment:

Elly and Mick said...

Just discovered your blog. More narrowboat reading! That's a lovely book and a great choice of project. Make sure you post a pic of the finished product.
Elly
www.ellyandmick.blogspot.com